Should I wait? Or get the Ipod now...

Discussion in 'iPod' started by falcon707, Sep 10, 2005.

  1. falcon707 macrumors newbie

    Sep 10, 2005
    What I really want is a 20gig Ipod. But it's been a white since the Ipod got a remake. Should I wait in hopes one will come out before Christmas (or right after)? Or get one now...
  2. jiv3turkey748 macrumors 6502a


    Dec 30, 2004
    it hasnt been that long since they came out with new ipods (july) so i guess you should go ahead and get one
  3. toneloco2881 macrumors 6502

    Jan 23, 2005
    I'd wait for a little while personally. The last update was essentially a price drop. No new features were added, and furthermore; the capacities at 20, and 60gb is obviously leaving room for a 40/80gb iPod. Whether that will be a video iPod of some sort (likely imo), remains to be seen. Rumor has it that it will be introed within the next month, which makes sense because Apple will want to boost sales for Christmas shopping. If you can wait, I'd do so. Or you can do like me and get a Nano, to tide you over ;)

Share This Page