Should I wait or order it next week?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by APPLEFAN8, Jul 2, 2010.

1. APPLEFAN8 macrumors 65816

APPLEFAN8

I mean with the issues i've read plus it coming to Verizon in about 7 months(supposedly which is my network) should I wait for it or should I just order it next week since I have the money? Decisions, Decisions!

2. Makaveliarts macrumors 6502

Well, it is going to take up to 3 weeks to ship if you order it off Apple. I'd bet that this batch will be a lot better than the first. It really depends on how long you want to wait.

3. Fernandez21 macrumors 601

Fernandez21

well, first question is how is at&t in your area? If its good, then go for it. If not, well then you have to decide whats more important, a kick ass phone or a reliable phone network.

4. APPLEFAN8 thread starter macrumors 65816

APPLEFAN8

Well i'm on a drag race team and do a lot of traveling(like i'm in Kansas now and go to Houston in 2 weeks), thing is I never call people, just text and use apps when i'm on the go. I have to pay a 500 dollar security deposit but I just made that in a weekend here so I think i'm just going to order it when I get home to Jersey on Monday. :)

5. Branskins macrumors 65816

Waiting 7 months for something that is a rumor could prove to be very painful! What if it isn't going to Verizon in January?

6. ToroidalZeus macrumors 68020

ToroidalZeus

I ordered on the 29th from AT&T and got it today, so if you get good AT&T service in your area, I would get it for sure.

7. APPLEFAN8 thread starter macrumors 65816

APPLEFAN8

Thanks everyone, who should I order from? Apple or AT&T?

8. Fernandez21 macrumors 601

Fernandez21

depends on who has them in stock. Right now you should actually try to make it to a store if possible. I got mine the second day available (last friday) at the apple store and only had to wait a half hour in line. And all online orders seem to be back ordered.

9. APPLEFAN8 thread starter macrumors 65816

APPLEFAN8

I'll head to an apple store on Thursday I guess.

10. Branskins macrumors 65816

Check ATT stores too! I hear they have them in stock a lot because people try the Apple store mostly without ever thinking of going to ATT.

11. bowlerman625 macrumors 68020

bowlerman625

I'd get your order in right away. The Verizon thing may never happen. Go for it now.

12. londoner888 macrumors regular

londoner888

Order it!
    I remember my girlF wanted a 3GS back in Ocotber, but wanted to stay on T-Mobile.

T-Mobile said they were expecting stock come February.
    She waited up until December, and with no real news from T-Mobile just signed onto O2.

Good thing to because T-Mobile never released the 3GS.

It seems that they've FINALLY caught on and may be releasing the i4 soon.

Point is if you're gonna wait 7 months for the i4, might as well wait the i5 imo

13. djgulia macrumors 6502

Try AT&T first. I've called the Apple stores in Cherry Hill, Freehold and Menlo Park multiple times this past week and heard the same thing each time...nothing in stock and they didn't know when they were going to get another shipment.

14. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

The iPhone has been coming to Verizon since 07.:D

15. sdsvtdriver macrumors 65816

16. APPLEFAN8 thread starter macrumors 65816

APPLEFAN8

I'm just going to put it under my dads name and save 500 on the deposit and get the 32GB probably.