Hey, new here. I just recently got enrolled for Graphic Design and of course, I'm looking for a Mac to do some work on. I would love to have it now, I'm already in the middle of the semester. But if there's a new one coming soon, or at least a spec refresh/price cut, I don't want to regret buying too soon. And I don't want to deal with attempting to return my Mac or sell it so I can upgrade. When I buy one, I'm not gonna buy another one next year when new models come out. I'm going to use this one until it's completely unusable so this is a pretty big investment for me. So yeahhh...should I wait? I was hoping they'd get a price cut today with all the other new stuff, but I guess not. But with the marginal difference between the 13' MB and MBP, it's bound to happen soon right?