Should i wait to buy a mini?

Discussion in 'Mac mini' started by acarle208, Apr 7, 2008.

  1. acarle208 macrumors member

    Apr 6, 2008
    hi i am considering switching to a mac. Since the mini is the cheapest one, i was wondering if i should buy the mini or wait a wile(around 850$ is my budget).
  2. nick9191 macrumors 68040

    Feb 17, 2008
    Wait at least until tomorrow (Apple update on tuesdays only and a new one is due soon).
  3. seattle macrumors 6502

    May 15, 2007
    I would wait or if you want one right away buy a refurb one since the full retails ones are not a good value right now.
  4. acarle208 thread starter macrumors member

    Apr 6, 2008
  5. woodekm macrumors 65816


    Feb 24, 2008
    I had the same dilemma about a month and a half ago. Glad I didnt wait. I would still be "Vista"ing it right now and have enjoyed the time with my mini and the $$ I saved getting a refurbed one. I also kinda' thought a new version would be a little higher in price, so I bit the bullet and just bought the refurbed.

    Every once in a while you see a 2.0 on the refurb page. If thats the one you want, you have to move on it as they seem to disappear pretty fast from their page, but pop up every couple of days or so.
  6. Dan9794 macrumors newbie

    Mar 30, 2008
    You should wait until :apple: updates it Because Faster computer and The price won't change.
  7. kwood macrumors 6502a


    Jun 26, 2006
    In the Great White North.
    I am currently waiting for an updated mini. The rumored upgrades are worth the wait for me. Here is to hoping for tomorrow, the credit card is ready.
  8. acarle208 thread starter macrumors member

    Apr 6, 2008

Share This Page