Hello everybody, i have a somewhat simple question. Would it be better to buy an 15" powerbook now (I need to replace my pc since its windows and ive had it over a year) Or should i wait until the new intel powerbooks come out around June or so. I definately need it for college in September and i do a lot of multimedia stuff with cs2 and the such. Normaly i would just wait but im not sure if the Rev A intel powerbooks will be better machines than a proven powerbook now. I guess im just worried there will be too many kinks in the new ones as i doubt they will have the Rev B books out by the time schools starts. I dont need it now but if it the new powerbooks wont be that much better i wouldnt mind getting a new powerbook and throwing away my pc as it cant even run cs2 anymore.