Hi all, i am new here. my question is if i should wait or not to buy a 27" i7 imac until all the bugs are worked out? if so then how long should i wait? With being in college i don't have the time and money to waste on lemon imacs. I just sold my MBP core 2 duo for 1500 and going to use my student discount and step up to an imac for my graphic design major. any advice would be greatly appreciated!