Should I wait???

Discussion in 'iMac' started by cperchard, Oct 8, 2013.

  1. cperchard macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2010
    #1
    Hi, I've got an order on through the website which is still in "processing items" stage......but do you think I should cancel while I can and wait for the event on the 15th in case future ones come free with Mavericks.....and any possible new stuff? (I know new specs have just come out, but could anything else change?)
     
  2. bp1000 macrumors 65816

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2011
    #2
    I highly doubt you will have to pay for mavericks

    Even if you do it's only going to be $20

    Nothing else is likely to change. They bundled iWork for iOS for free, they may include the web versions for desktop some how, can't think of any other changes to the imac line.
     
  3. cperchard thread starter macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2010
    #3
    Yea i bought pages, numbers and keynote too....all adds up i guess.....maybe if they come free i can ask for a credit :D
     
  4. Erphern macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2013
    #4
    There's no indication that there's going to be an event on the 15th. It's already the 8th, and no announcement.

    The financial con call is at the end of the month, though.
     
  5. Bear macrumors G3

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2002
    Location:
    Sol III - Terra
    #5
    Keep the order unless you want to keep playing the waiting game. The odds are if you don't qualify for Mavericks for free it will only be $20.

    On one hand there has been no new rumors about an announcement. On the other hand, it's not even 7AM at Apple headquarters - anything could happen.
     

Share This Page