Should I wait?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by iHeartsteve, May 11, 2017.

1. iHeartsteve macrumors 65816

iHeartsteve

I've decided on the 38mm Stainless Steel Series 2 Watch. However, I've always wanted a Round Smart Watch. Do you think Apple will release a new design change in September 2017? If so, I probably will wait.

2. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

No. A smart round Watch would be highly unlikely for 2017, if Apple even decides to release a round Watch at all. If there was a chance it could happen, it's more feasible in 2018.

3. SDColorado macrumors 65816

SDColorado

I think Relentless Power is correct. I think the chance of seeing a round Apple Watch, if even in the near future, won't be a 2017 happening

4. abdulkar.im macrumors 6502a

abdulkar.im

Really doubt Apple would ever release a round watch as it's just not great for displaying text/data

5. iHeartsteve thread starter macrumors 65816

iHeartsteve

Thank you for the replies. I just bought an Apple Watch 2 (stainless steel)! Waiting for my phone to update to iOS 10.3. Can't wait to sync it with my watch so I can use it.

6. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

I truthfully don't see apple releasing a round variant. I know their are hopes for those who want one, but in the sense of terms of design and the watch band connector, it just doesn't add up to me that Apple Watch will add another variant.