Should I wait??

Discussion in 'iPod' started by cheesechoker, Jul 25, 2007.

  1. cheesechoker macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2007
    #1
    I am going to buy an Apple computer and take advantage of the $199 education discount for iPods. But should I wait until this super secret new iPod comes out?
     
  2. iBookG4user macrumors 604

    iBookG4user

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2006
    Location:
    Seattle, WA
    #2
    The deal will only work with iPods that are out right now.
     
  3. techlover828 macrumors 68020

    techlover828

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2007
    #3
    You could sell this one and then buy the new one when it comes out since this deal only lasts until September 1st or something like that
     
  4. MaddieBrad macrumors regular

    MaddieBrad

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2007
    Location:
    New York City
  5. rockthecasbah macrumors 68020

    rockthecasbah

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2005
    Location:
    Moorestown, NJ
    #5
    If you want to "wait" for the next gen you are going to have to buy the current iPod under rebate and then try to sell it and regain as much as you can from it to put towards that iPod when it is released (hopefully soon I might add).
     

Share This Page