should I wait?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by sundaydrive, Apr 28, 2008.

  1. sundaydrive macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2008
    #1
    I'm currently a student in high school and am planning on buying a mac before going to college. As of now i have enough money to buy a macbook pro, and i am very anxious to get one (my PC is dying fast).

    My question is, do you think it is likely that the new design rumored for the macbooks will be available for purchase before having to leave for college (mid-july is the latest id be willing to wait)? also would it even be worth it waiting a few extra months to get the new one when i can get the current version right now?
     
  2. MacAodh macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2006
    Location:
    Dublin, Eire
    #2
    They normally do a deal at the end of summer with a free ipod with every mac purchased for education. The rumours of a redesigned macbook pro are coming thick and fast so if i were you I'd wait till September if you can
     
  3. psychofreak Retired

    psychofreak

    Joined:
    May 16, 2006
    Location:
    London
    #3
    Its very likely that a new one will be released on or before WWDC in June.
     
  4. tip macrumors 6502

    tip

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2006
    #4
  5. sundaydrive thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2008
    #5
    thanks for the links, i should have searched before making this post.

    well it unanimously seems like i should wait, so hopefully by late may early june apple will have confirmed dates for these updates.
     

Share This Page