Should I Wait?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Gattz, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Gattz macrumors regular

I would like an iPod Touch, but I don't like that in a year I might be missing out on a version that is a lot better. Should I just buy one now and resell it later? :(

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

There is an iPod update every year.

Buy now or never buy one at all.

3. bassproguy07 macrumors 6502a

bassproguy07

+1 on that lol....usually if you take care of them, don't scratch it etc. the resale value is pretty good.

4. Topher15 macrumors 6502a

Topher15

If you're worried about missing out on new versions of a product then you will never buy anything! Although, it is always good to check if there are rumors.

Anyway, to answer your question, I don't think anything will change other than an increased storage capacity, which may be at MacWorld, so if you want something more than 32GB then it wouldn't hurt to wait a few weeks.

5. big-blue-wolf macrumors regular

big-blue-wolf

You may as well wait until after Macworld (5th-9th Jan) just in case anything gets announced but in reality, if you want one now buy one now.

iPods get updated every year. Every time I have bought one its been updated, its just the way with technology.

6. Gattz thread starter macrumors regular

Yes I know they change every year, but it's like how they added speakers to the Touch in the 2G. What if they had something big next year? :confused: Consumer's dilemma.

Well I might just buy one now and take care of it to see if a big change comes about.

7. quick5pnt0 macrumors regular

So I assume you're still watching a 13" black and white television? Apple IIc computer?

8. Gattz thread starter macrumors regular

They are pretty different comparisons quick, but I understand what your point.

9. Walt DI macrumors member