Should I wait?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by JustanotherJack, May 2, 2009.

  1. JustanotherJack macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    May 2, 2009
    #1
    I'm going to buy a MacBook Pro in the coming months. I'm just wondering though, with all this talk of bluray should I wait a couple of months in case new MBPs start shipping with bluray superdrives?
     
  2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

    Tallest Skil

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2006
    Location:
    1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
    #2
    No Blu-ray. What talk of Blu-ray? The next worthwhile update will be in Q1 2010.
     
  3. clyde2801 macrumors 601

    clyde2801

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2008
    Location:
    In the land of no hills and red dirt.
    #3
    If you need it now, buy it now. If you don't, wait.

    At least wait until WWDC in the unlikely event they release 10.6 or new spec'ed machines then.
     

Share This Page