Should I wait?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by r0x0r, Aug 10, 2009.

  1. r0x0r macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2009
    #1
    I was thinking about getting my Macbook Pro 13" this Friday, but have read that snow leopard is coming out in September. Is it advisable to delay my purchase until its released?

    I am in the UK if this helps!
     
  2. brad.c macrumors 68020

    brad.c

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2004
    Location:
    50.813669°, -2.474796°
    #2
    It'll cost you about $10 USD to get the up-to-date disk when SL is released. Get your MBP now, and enjoy it two months early.
    :)
     
  3. celticpride678

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2009
    Location:
    Boston, MA
    #3
    You can buy the Mac and pay $10 for Snow Leopard or you can wait. It is your call.
     
  4. geoffreak macrumors 68020

    geoffreak

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2008
  5. toxictrix macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2009
    Location:
    Texas
    #5
    If $10 is worth more to you than waiting a couple months then wait...
     
  6. MacAndy74 macrumors 65816

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2009
    Location:
    Australia
    #6
    If you can wait a month then you can save yourself a few £, so it's up to you.
     
  7. r0x0r thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2009
    #7
    Thanks for quick replies guys.

    Obviously there is no way I'm going to wait 2 months when it will be so cheap to upgrade, I seriously don't think I can put up with Windows 7 let alone Vista much longer.
     

Share This Page