should i wait?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Raj!, Dec 7, 2009.

  1. Raj! macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2009
    #1
    Hey, newbie here :)

    Im thinking of getting a macbook pro this month (currently have an xp), but i read new ones are coming out in jan/feb? Should i just wait until then:confused:

    Thanks for the help.
     
  2. maflynn Moderator

    maflynn

    Staff Member

    Joined:
    May 3, 2009
    Location:
    Boston
    #2
    Why not read the gazillions of threads asking this almost daily.

    If you need it now, buy one now. If you can wait, then wait.
     
  3. powerbook911 macrumors 68040

    powerbook911

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2005
    #4
    Are you going more for the low end or upper end?

    Thing is, I doubt, for example, on the $1199 model Apple will have Quad Core Processors, so I felt more safe buying that level machine for my mother.

    If I was buying my own machine that was closer to $2000, I might wait, since I have other computers to use in the meantime.
     

Share This Page