Should I...?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ciscomata, Sep 26, 2014.

1. ciscomata Suspended

ciscomata

I can't seem to decide what to do. I'm very impatient and only 17. I really want a 64gb iphone 6 plus but Target currently has only 16GB. What should I do. It's sold out everywhere and my online purchase says Oct21-28

2. -ryan macrumors member

3. deviant macrumors 65816

Learn to wait. It'll be easier in life. Or spend extra bucks. Time or money, the infinite dilemma

4. thesiren macrumors 6502a

thesiren

You should definitely post about it online and ask strangers on the internet for their advice on how you should spend your money.

5. vitacura macrumors regular

Is Target the only place near you that carries it? Can you branch out your search to other retailers?

6. DotCom2 macrumors 68040

If you really want a 64 then wait because a 16 just isn't going to cut it.

7. ciscomata thread starter Suspended

ciscomata

Target is the only place that has the 6+ out of three att stores 1 verizon store and 2 best buys and 4 walmarts

8. Angriff macrumors member

Personally iOS 8 and the new ability to auto delete messages history after 30 days and the coming iCloud photo library allowed me to comfortably go back to a 16 GB phone. I had a 32 GB 5S, but as someone who streams all my music and video on the phone I no longer need anything more than 16 GB with these new features that allow me to more efficiently use the storage on my iPhone.

Depending on how much space you use on your current phone, I'd consider trying out the 16 GB and seeing if it works for you. It seems like people have trended to buying significantly larger storage on their phones than they need (people who can't fill 64 GB deciding they have to have 128 GB because it exists, etc.).

9. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

Wait and get the one you want. Don't succumb to the Nike culture of "just do it", "if it feels good do it". Plan, decide, stick to your decision, be patient and be strong.

10. ciscomata thread starter Suspended

ciscomata

A 32 would be good for me but they don't have it. As a teenager I have like 10 apps downloads which are basically social media sites and than I have 100 songs about... And I take a lot of photos and videos and stuff

----------

They only have one gold left tho. Ugh. Why can't target order 64 and 128.

11. Vertigo50 macrumors 65816

Vertigo50

Definitely wait it out. You're getting 4X times the storage space. That's worth it for a phone you'll keep for a year or two.

12. Greenone macrumors 6502

Oh god... I'm just realizing my 12 year-old's gonna be 17 in five years. Wow. Be safe out there in cyberspace kiddo. Don't let the mean or disrespectful ones drag you into their dramas or lower you to their level. And yes wait for the phone you really want. You'll feel proud of yourself for not succumbing to instant gratification - and one of the additional disadvantages to giving in and getting what you don't really want is that you'll never be as happy with it (which is a sucky feeling)! Once the next wave of iPhone shipments come they'll be everywhere. Probably much sooner than you think, really. I don't just mean because October's around the corner but because they usually suddenly come early, you'll see.:)

p.s. a hundred songs is nothing. You may soon end up with thousands and you'll need storage for that - trust me!

13. GoldenEars macrumors newbie

I like Tom Baringer's quote "Do it" from Platoon better. Seems more appropriate.

14. MinEderPlayz macrumors 6502a

MinEderPlayz

Calm down. I get why you're excited. But you can't be! I preordered Friday around midnight and got it the week afterwards, still, that week felt SO much longer than this one, already accompanied by a 6 Plus.
    Trust me, you can be happy, but calm down and wait until your device comes around. 64GB is waaaay better than 16, so it will be worth the wait, and you will appreciate that as soon as you start taking pictures with it.

15. vgamedude macrumors 6502a

16gb for me is beyond worthless. I would never consider that.

16. GeeSixx macrumors regular

GeeSixx