Should I?

HardcoreForLife

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 4, 2007
I am a long time pc owner and I'm thinking about buying a macbook. Should I really get one? And are they really good as people say? Thanks.

thejadedmonkey

macrumors G3
May 28, 2005
Pennsylvania
I am a long time pc owner and I'm thinking about buying a macbook. Should I really get one? And are they really good as people say? Thanks.
Yeah they're good. Yes I would get one. Yes I want one (and I have a MacBook Pro myself). The only thing you really have to get used to is the lack of Windows. But that goes really fast, and then you wonder how you lived without a mac in your life. Get it.

MK2007

macrumors regular
Aug 31, 2007
You don't have to drive to a store. Visit youtube.com and watch several OS X videos.

GavinTing

macrumors 6502
Sep 4, 2007
Singapore!
I think the thread starter should just visit an apple store.. Looking at a macbook in person will make you whip out your wallet and buy it immediately :D

steve31

macrumors 6502a
Jul 20, 2007
Edmonton Canada
Yeah they're good. Yes I would get one. Yes I want one (and I have a MacBook Pro myself). The only thing you really have to get used to is the lack of Windows. But that goes really fast, and then you wonder how you lived without a mac in your life. Get it.
Agree 100% also have the MBP and want a MB too;). Left windows 3 months ago and never looked back!!! Having FUN again with computers....thnxs apple!!!!!:D:apple::D