Should I?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by phas3, Nov 7, 2009.

1. phas3 macrumors 65816

should I sell my black macbook and get the unibodies? MAn I do love my blackbook though I wish they made a black unibody

2. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

Do you NEED a new computer? Is you current one enough for your needs? IMO there is no reason to buy new one for just having the newest and latest if you don't need it.

3. phas3 thread starter macrumors 65816

i've got a PC gaming rig and my macbook and another asus laptop lol...I do like how the new unibodies look...a better integrated card?

4. boston44 macrumors 6502

I sold my blackbook and got the unibody MBP. I would say hold off man.. THe reason is that the next MBP few updates should be better then what I got. I love the blackbook, and I would say there is no real reason to upgrade at this time unless it's falling apart.

5. TheWelshBoyo macrumors 6502

If you want a black unibody, there's only one place for you, my friend.
    Colorware!
    www.colorware.com

6. phas3 thread starter macrumors 65816

7. phas3 thread starter macrumors 65816

8. TheWelshBoyo macrumors 6502

Few things...
    What's MurderMod? I mean, I looked at the link, but I don't see anything is an issue.
    Also, no, you can't make the MacBook Pro 13" matte, unless you send it to some 3rd party modifier who end up keeping the glass screen.

9. Eric S. macrumors 68040

Eric S.

I assume you mean the white unibody. Do what you want, but it's not a huge upgrade from the Blackbook.

10. zedsdead macrumors 68040

Your Black-book is likely good enough still. I would wait until the next refresh which should happen in early 2010.

11. mrsir2009 macrumors 604

mrsir2009

Well, do you need it? What are you using your Black MacBook for and what are you planning to use your Uni Body for if you get one?

By the way, I'm getting a UniBoy with a SSD, (I have an iMac at the moment) boy its going to be a great machine I bet!

12. phas3 thread starter macrumors 65816

there's no issue, itst just murdermod makes me want to have it! but I got something better. the Obsidian 800D, going to be watercooling this baby soon!