Should we, as existing customer complain ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Smc1978, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Smc1978 macrumors newbie

Just thought, seems like existing customers have gotten a raw deal,

I'll be complaining to o2, not sure it'll make a difference, what do you guys think ?

I was going to send this through the o2 web form to see what sort of response I'd get.

"New 3g Iphone ordered last week, was supposed to arrive friday ("Next day delivery") but still waiting.

Its not the waiting that's the problem, its the complete lack of updates and since I'm paying for a new phone I expect a better level of service.

I appreciate you must get thousands of emails like this and that stock could be running low, But Since I am an existing loyal o2 customer looking for an upgrade (which was ordered last week). To me it seems new customers are getting priority.

Considering I signed up for the early alerts and also ordered the new 3g iphone using the pre order system, this is a complete shambles and was wondering if o2 were going to compensate existing patient customers, either refunding the cost of their upgrade or in some other way.

I will be submitting a letter of complaint since I think existing customers have been messed about.

Regards"

2. cmmorrison macrumors member

not really - i think you existing owners got a good deal. they let you
    upgrade 8 months into you 18month contract. they didnt have to do that contractually. so really they have been quite fair - trouble is their systems
    cant cope with that kind of mad load on one day.

3. Smc1978 thread starter macrumors newbie

fair enough really,

I'll leave it be, Just wish we had more information.

Smc