Last week I bought a 15" MacBook Pro and a 24" Cinema Display which haven't arrived yet. I was surprised yesterday by the launch of the 16:9 iMacs, and I was wondering if Apple would be planing on moving the Cinema Displays to this format. There's also this IPS technology they will surely be porting to the displays as well, so I don't know what to do. This is a big purchase for me and I don't wanna be outdated so soon. What's your opinion? Should I return the display and wait for an upgrade?