Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

srf4real

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 25, 2006
paradise beach FL
Just want to say you rule, U.S. service men and women and family. On Memorial weekend especially, all the people who gave everything to secure our way of life in the best country in the world... thank you. I'd go on forever but then maybe there's some others here too who know and love you...
after all, if it weren't for you, Microsoft would rule the world!:)

zblaxberg

Jan 22, 2007
Well said! I think the armed forces deserve more credit than we give them. I also think they should all receive iphones from sj.

mcarnes

macrumors 68000
Mar 14, 2004
USA! USA!
Never met a problem that couldn't be solved with a loaded .45 and a cold one. Y'all done good.

:p

But seriously, my dad was a drill sergeant in the marine corp so I have nothing but respect for those guys.

sushi

Moderator emeritus
Jul 19, 2002
キャンプスワ&#
Just want to say you rule, U.S. service men and women and family. On Memorial weekend especially, all the people who gave everything to secure our way of life in the best country in the world... thank you.
Well said! :)

As someone who has served their country for over 25 years, your comments are greatly appreciated.

PowerBook User

macrumors regular
May 29, 2003
Just want to say you rule, U.S. service men and women and family. On Memorial weekend especially, all the people who gave everything to secure our way of life in the best country in the world... thank you.

Yes, this is a great time to thank those who are serving or have served. Thank you very much!

spork183

macrumors 6502a
Jul 30, 2006
Just as important, teach your children to appreciate the sacrifices of our service people. I often disagree with national policy, but never disagree with our people who follow orders and passionately protect the freedoms we hold dear. Our armed forces personnel deserve our respect and gratitude.

Thanks for all you do!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.