Show how much you love Apple

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bigbro1096, Nov 9, 2010.

1. bigbro1096 macrumors 6502a

This tread is to show others creative ways displaying how much you love Apple. As you can see I had my birthday cake and a gingerbread man, that I made 10 minutes ago, that has an Apple logo where his heart is. All this coming from a 14 year old boy so i think you all can be more creative. By the way all photos were taken with my iPhone 4. :)

2. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

3. bigbro1096 thread starter macrumors 6502a

here is the pictures

Attached Files:

4. bigbro1096 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Lol not that much of an Apple geek

5. samcraig macrumors P6

your cake and gingerbread disagree

6. bigbro1096 thread starter macrumors 6502a

A tattoo is like very strange. If I was to get an apple logo then apple would owe me a personal visit with papa jobs himself... Jk!

7. supermac96 macrumors 6502a

supermac96

I think i would like apple a lot better if they made it supereasy to jb. I know it will never hapen but what if they put cydia on the app store?

8. ugahairydawgs macrumors 68020

ugahairydawgs

9. Moyank24 macrumors 601

Moyank24

He may be a bit young for a Tattoo...

10. BurntReality macrumors 6502

BurntReality

I think Apple makes a fantastic phone but I am too much of a PC Gamer to ever move to Apple computers.

11. samcraig macrumors P6

My other snarky answer was that love is something shared - and when Apple is ready to show me love, I will consider showing them love ;)

12. Angel baby macrumors member

Angel baby

When i choose any electronic products, i'm used to compare them with Apple products:) In my mind, Apple is incomparable!

13. ajohnson253 macrumors 68000

ajohnson253

This is funny. I have the Apple solid black on my right trap about the size of a half dollar maybe a little bigger.

14. boss.king macrumors 68040

boss.king

I don't love Apple, I like but I do not love them. they make some nice looking stuff, but the iPhone and iPod are the only things I own of theirs. My parents run an adversing agency and swear by Apple, but as a uni student I can't afford their computers (and even if I could I couldn't justify buying one over an HP or Dell with double the specs for half the price).

I thinks it's cool for people to like a company for the products they make, but loving a company is a bit weird.

15. synagence macrumors 6502a

I like the products they make, i appreciate the design aesthetic and i enjoy the user-experience they provide....

That is all.

16. fabian9 macrumors 65816

fabian9

Apple laptops are roughly the same price if you take into account the full cost of owning a laptop.

Buy with student discount, get a free iPod Touch with it (back to school promo in summer), sell the iPod on to get money back towards your laptop. That's a an easy £200-£300 saving right there.

You also have to consider what happens to the laptop a couple of years down the line. Apple notebooks hold their value extremely well if you look after them a wee bit. Dell or HP laptops don't. So you'll get way more money back for your Mac compared to that cheap Dell or HP.

At the end of the day it comes out roughly at the same cost, except you've had a much more pleasant ride on the way.

17. boss.king macrumors 68040

boss.king

Even with the discount and the ipod, i'm still getting a laptop with half the specs of an hp or dell. I get that down the line i could sell the laptop to cover some of the replacement cost, but i only really replace stuff once its stopped working and is cheaper to replace than to fix. My hp is begining to die on me from overheating, so i am looking to replace it. A mid-range macbook pro costs around NZ$3500, while an hp with double the specs and average asthetics costs only NZ$1500. I'd have to be insane to go for the mac, it's just too expensive.

At the end of the day, some people find the looks and build quailty of macs to be a strong factor in their decison, however all i need is a powerful machine and still be able to eat for the rest of the month. Macs just arent for me.

18. asleep macrumors 68040

asleep

19. fabian9 macrumors 65816

fabian9

Fair enough, horses for courses!

20. zephxiii macrumors 6502

Lol, I dont even like apple, I just use the iPhone as it works well as a complete device, but there are things that are still lacking.

As far as their other products, I'd never use them. The only exception would be a Mac mini used as a HTPC running win7, but it would have to have h264 and flash acceleration on the video card.

As for laptops, Thinkpad 4lyfe.

21. iceterminal macrumors 68000

iceterminal

My wife is a school teacher. And has had her old Dell laptop stolen. Before it was taken, she'd had other kids mess with it, etc.
    So after this, she says she wants a macbook pro.

I couldn't do it. I couldn't spend over $1200 with a high risk of it stolen by some greedy little thief.
    So instead I got her a nice speedy little Acer for $399 that does everything she needs.
    The cost difference is just too huge for me to willingly spend that much for so little difference in performance.

Now if the laptop were for me ........ :D

22. andrei.barbuta macrumors regular

This guys is giving apple fans a bad rep. :))

23. fsck-y dingo macrumors 65816

fsck-y dingo

This much...

|<------------------------------->|

:)

24. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

this guy should show some respect ...

Attached Files:

25. ajohnson253 macrumors 68000

ajohnson253

Lmfao