Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JBlass421

macrumors 68020
Oct 29, 2019
I doubt that (battery). I suspect it's because Apple's approach is based on the ring strategy. Any focus on "steps" is a step away from the rings. I could be wrong of course.

I agree, the steps is just one of Apple’s rings. I like having a steps counter as the rings really never did it for me, I know I stand almost all day so I don’t need to fill my rings up for standing lol and also I get plenty of exercise and burn plenty of calories as I’m in the fitness industry so that’s another ring that doesn’t really do anything for me either. I do like to see that I’m hitting at least 10k steps a day though so a dedicated steps counter is perfect for my needs!

GeneticBloom

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2009
California
On my Ultra 2 I still cannot match your watch faces.
IMG_1431.jpeg

What part can’t you match? I just added it to mine and it looks the same. Background color might be different, but the face is the same.

whsbuss

macrumors 601
May 4, 2010
SE Penna.

Attachments

• IMG_0647.jpeg
    IMG_0647.jpeg
    324.9 KB · Views: 54

whsbuss

macrumors 601
May 4, 2010
SE Penna.
Once it is your set watch face you need to touch the face and turn the crown. It’s somewhat a hidden feature.
Nope. Only cycles between all numerals, even, 12 3 6 9, or 12 and 6 under style. Shows the same in the watch app on the iPhone. I don’t have any Metropolitan face with extended length numerals

Oh wait: on the watch you don’t edit just touch and turn. Thanks!

Godspeed8230

macrumors regular
Jul 5, 2021
Nope. Only cycles between all numerals, even, 12 3 6 9, or 12 and 6 under style. Shows the same in the watch app on the iPhone. I don’t have any Metropolitan face with extended length numerals

Oh wait: on the watch you don’t edit just touch and turn. Thanks!
Set it as your watch face and look at it just as in your photo. Then touch the watchface - you’ll see a little animation- and then turn the crown. The hidden feature is that you do this outside of the settings. Trust me, just do it ;)

Pug72

macrumors 68000
Mar 18, 2012
England
Anyone have an older Pure Platinum/Black Nike Sport Band on an Ultra for me to look at please?

Mulling over this combo.

Lyusi

macrumors member
Jun 10, 2021
Hi guys!
4-5 days ago I sold my aluminium S9 and bought Graphite SS But I'm thinking if I was wrong not to take a silver one…the graphite looks good with every bands except SS link bracelet in my opinion! What do you think about this guys? Of course I can change it in apple store but I’m not sure what to do really :(

JBlass421

macrumors 68020
Oct 29, 2019
Hi guys!
4-5 days ago I sold my aluminium S9 and bought Graphite SS But I'm thinking if I was wrong not to take a silver one…the graphite looks good with every bands except SS link bracelet in my opinion! What do you think about this guys? Of course I can change it in apple store but I’m not sure what to do really :(

That is so subjective! They’re both gorgeous and very versatile finishes, just choose the one that ultimately makes you happier or have both!

Clarke_G

macrumors 6502
Jun 2, 2020
Hi guys!
It's really a matter of personal taste, personally I've always had silver watches, both in aluminum and SS, because I'm obsessive and I can't stand that the pin of most of the bands I've had (which is silver SS in at least 90% of the OG bands Apple releases) doesn't match che color of the watch case, and with the Silver SS the perfect match is beautiful. I'd like to tray a Graphite SS someday for a change though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.