Show off your Apple Watch

PrettyWings

macrumors 6502
Nov 3, 2016
That dock is amazing! It would’ve been really cool if you printed it with a hole for the charging puck, your own DIY charging stand. I also really like your choices for the watch case and band, they compliment each other nicely.
Oh, my friend, I did! I just did not want to charge it yesterday. I changed bands today to keep the post relevant.

Thank you for the compliment too. The red sport loop is really nice. Might be going into a red phase.

Finally got a Flash SB w/ SB Ti

View attachment 887843
Dude! We are twinsies! Have you gotten scratches on that thing?

techno-Zen

macrumors 6502a
Apr 27, 2015
Gilbert, AZ
Oh, my friend, I did! I just did not want to charge it yesterday. I changed bands today to keep the post relevant.

Thank you for the compliment too. The red sport loop is really nice. Might be going into a red phase.

I've had marks from other surfaces on it but they just wipe off completely. DLC+Titanium is no joke!

Reactions: PrettyWings

The-Real-Deal82

macrumors G3
Jan 17, 2013
Wales, United Kingdom

I might have to design and print one now I’ve seen yours lol. Nice mate

TheSkywalker77

Contributor
Sep 9, 2017

Thank you for the compliment too. The red sport loop is really nice. Might be going into a red phase
Oh nice!! That’s a really creative way to charge it, I literally taped my charging puck to my nightstand until I can get a stand for it. And is that nightstand mode in blue? Or is it just the way the photo came out? If there’s a way to change the colour of nightstand mode that’d be really cool.

PrettyWings

macrumors 6502
Nov 3, 2016
I might have to design and print one now I’ve seen yours lol. Nice mate
Hey, no need. I can just give you the link.

Oh nice!! That’s a really creative way to charge it, I literally taped my charging puck to my nightstand until I can get a stand for it. And is that nightstand mode in blue? Or is it just the way the photo came out? If there’s a way to change the colour of nightstand mode that’d be really cool.
Lol, I always thought just using the puck was fine. Never saw the big deal about having a stand. In-person, it's really green, but I think the color of the stand in the picture tricks you a little.

TheSkywalker77

Contributor
Sep 9, 2017
Lol, I always thought just using the puck was fine. Never saw the big deal about having a stand. In-person, it's really green, but I think the color of the stand in the picture tricks you a little.
Changing the colour of nightstand mode, a feature in watchOS 7, maybe?

iFone88

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2018
Got a forest green (I've got a think for green) eBay knock off leather loop through today.... £8.... Not real leather obviously but feels like leather, looks like leather, looks exactly like Apple one and the magnet is really strong. I'll post a pic later