Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KentuckyHouse

macrumors 68030
Jan 29, 2010
Lexington, KY.
I have a solo loop too and find it to be incredibly comfortable. Like you forget you’re wearing your watch comfortable, but it is a swear trap. Not sure if I’ll be wearing it much during the summer.

I couldn’t agree more about the comfort. I swear there’s been a couple of times I had to feel for my watch because it’s like it just disappears on your arm.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see them eventually bring a Nike Solo Loop. It’s a logical progression. Just gotta make sure it’s not going to rip while putting it on and taking it off. I’m sure they’re working on it.

bricktop_at

macrumors 65816
Apr 4, 2017
I have a solo loop too and find it to be incredibly comfortable. Like you forget you’re wearing your watch comfortable, but it is a swear trap. Not sure if I’ll be wearing it much during the summer.
Did you ever try the braided solo? It‘s the most comfortable strap I ever had in all my time of watch collecting. Easily my all time favorite and I definitely need to expand my color selection😄
Also surely not as problematic in the sweat department.

athousandbands

macrumors G3
Jun 5, 2019
Discord
6B5D24E5-C64F-4116-88FE-89D514A9E4BB.jpeg

Last edited:

athousandbands

macrumors G3
Jun 5, 2019
Discord
How does a white leather strap look after some time of use? I imagine that it's a terrible dirt magnet, isn't it?
I’m not the guy to ask as I have too many bands in rotation but I think the Links should be better than the older white leather bands.

Their kinda greasy texture feels like it has some nice imperviousness to it. That said I also have probably only worn my new-ish white classic buckle a few times, really babying it.

Bands are meant to be worn, and chalk is the only one this round so just get two!

athousandbands

macrumors G3
Jun 5, 2019
Discord
Nice 👍

I only picked up Hasta so far. Already a firm favourite.
View attachment 1773320

Might grab Ironstone and Chalk link later…you?
I just got all the Apple exclusives. Though it’s getting harder and harder to wait for deals on Nike and mallard and capri. And I think at 25% off I’ll have my friend order me the rouge de coeur Hermes nylon with the summer solo loops.

• Love
Reactions: RPhoto

RPhoto

macrumors 65816
Jul 18, 2010
Surrey, UK
I
I just got all the Apple exclusives. Though it’s getting harder and harder to wait for deals on Nike and mallard and capri. And I think at 25% off I’ll have my friend order me the rouge de coeur Hermes nylon with the summer solo loops.
Hermès WN are nice but financially out of my reach for now, sadly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.