Show Off Your Case(s) for Apple Watch Series 1-5

bpritchett

macrumors newbie
Jul 25, 2019
Chattanooga, TN
I have always worn a case on my Apple Watch just as I always keep my iPhone in a case. Maybe they are not needed, but I can be fairly rough on watches and would rather be safe than sorry. Maybe removing the case when a more dressy look is required would work for me. That said, I could not be more pleased with this Urban Armor Gear case and band. Extremely comfortable and protective as well.

IMG_0270.jpeg

rosegoldoli

macrumors 6502a
Feb 21, 2019
i used to use a clear case out of fear of breaking the watch but then decided to go naked and have never looked back

MacGarage

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2017
Ohio
I have always worn a case on my Apple Watch just as I always keep my iPhone in a case. Maybe they are not needed, but I can be fairly rough on watches and would rather be safe than sorry. Maybe removing the case when a more dressy look is required would work for me. That said, I could not be more pleased with this Urban Armor Gear case and band. Extremely comfortable and protective as well.

View attachment 882357
How do you like the Urban Armor Gear band after wearing it for a while? Do you have very much extra velcro showing or does it bug you? Do you think the band is long enough for larger wrists? Thanks!

MacGarage

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2017
Ohio
"I have fairly small wrists and this is where it hits on me so a larger wrist would have any additional 3 or 4 inches. The bands, I have an orange and a black, are very comfortable and secure for all day and night wear."

Thanks! That is very helpful! I was looking at the same color of band as well.

Jxdawg

macrumors member
Dec 17, 2019
While I don’t always wear a case on my AW3, I do like Spigen Rugged Armor for around the house jobs or work outside. I wore my AW series 1 with no case for a year and had maybe 3 minuscule scratches that you had to squint at to see.
8009D56A-2D52-4451-B536-3B6B7B34BA33.jpeg

Vader2

macrumors member
Jan 6, 2013
Wanted to temporarily switch from grey to silver. Thought this didn't look too bad…

Would you please share a link to this case? I have been looking for one. The one I tried impeded the crown and it is difficult to turn.

eddiezus

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2019
Rochester, NY
I had the Otterbox case for the series 5, it was one of my favorites but it didn’t work well with a screen protector 😡. The UAG case works wayyy better but it’s on the bulkier side and it doesn’t sit right in my mophie wireless charging dock. 😡.