Show off your iphone 4

exe163

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 13, 2010
While still waiting for Apple to ship my iphone and in the process of picking a case, I would love to see the "final" setup of everyone's new toy!

Right now I am eying on a Sena leather case, I will update my own when everything arrives.

iphone1105

macrumors 68020
Oct 8, 2009
Here's mine w/ official blue Apple Bumper. I will post more later of my iP4 in one of those eBay replicase (w/ apple logo replicating iP4 back blue, red and white) anyway, love your case pix all!

pawo

macrumors member
Apr 14, 2010
free boxwave case and powersupport film on for now.. I like the naked look better but owell

*smb*

macrumors newbie
Jul 23, 2010
I started out with a bumper case, but unfortunately it wouldn''t work with the setup in my car because the bottom was too thick. I'm unexpectedly enjoying a cheap "Replicase" from ebay at the moment! IRL it's a bit darker red than it shows up in my pics...

thickness (or "thinness" ;) ) of it:

Also using Steinheil Ultra Crystal screen protector:

ntrigue

macrumors 68040
Jul 30, 2007
I started out with a bumper case, but unfortunately it wouldn''t work with the setup in my car because the bottom was too thick. I'm unexpectedly enjoying a cheap "Replicase" from ebay at the moment! IRL it's a bit darker red than it shows up in my pics...
You must have flash issues with that case.

*smb*

macrumors newbie
Jul 23, 2010
You must have flash issues with that case.
No clue, I've only had the phone for a little over a week and haven't used the flash yet. The 3g camera was so terrible I got out of the habit of using a camera phone a very long time ago...especially when it's dark/flash is needed. I use my Nikon for most everything. I'll try it out though, you're probably right.

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Jan 28, 2009
hate the jellybean button but liked the case. but I found the incipio case was softer and does not attract the lint as bad as other silicone cases.

KentuckyHouse

macrumors 68020
Jan 29, 2010
Lexington, KY.
Mine in my new Switcheasy Colors Lime Case. I really love these cases!!Had one on my 3GS too..
That's what I'm talking about! A Big Blue Nation fan holding it down for UK all the way down in Orlando (I would assume)!!! Basketball season is right around the corner (actually, the Canada trip is next weekend!) Keep rockin that UK wallpaper, brother! :D