Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nepalisherpa

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Aug 15, 2011
USA
I haven't seen a thread specifically for Notification Center so I thought I would start one. Please show us your Notification Center and also lists the widgets you are using. I'm trying to make mine more usable. Here's mine so far! I also have it enabled on Lock Screen with Springtomize 2.

Weather Widget (stock), Stock Widget (stock), Calendar for NotificationCenter, WeeFlashlight

IMG_0015.png

nepalisherpa

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Aug 15, 2011
USA
good idea, i will post mine when i get home, i am looking for some simple music controls for the NC. Would love WeeMusiccontrol (if it exisited)

Sorry OP i know this was not the intent of your thread. I looked at juke box but it is overkill for what i want. Just a small thin bar ( like weeflashlight) that has basic controls on it.

Checkout NcMusic!

wknapp0924

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2012
Honolulu, HI
I haven't seen a thread specifically for Notification Center so I thought I would start one. Please show us your Notification Center and also lists the widgets you are using. I'm trying to make mine more usable. Here's mine so far! I also have it enabled on Lock Screen with Springtomize 2.

Weather Widget (stock), Stock Widget (stock), Calendar for NotificationCenter, WeeFlashlight

Here is mine
Bulletin, RSSWidget, NCsettings, WeeKillBackground

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 549
Last edited:

twilos

macrumors newbie
Feb 8, 2013
Here is mine
Bulletin, RSSWidget, NCsettings, WeeKillBackground

Question how are you able to get NCsettings above all the other notifications? Mine is usually at the bottom and I couldnt prioritize it as first..

Night Spring

macrumors G5
Jul 17, 2008
Question how are you able to get NCsettings above all the other notifications? Mine is usually at the bottom and I couldnt prioritize it as first..

I've been asking about this pretty much everywhere - how did you setup the twitter feed on the bottom?

Settings > Notifications
Tap "Edit" at top right corner. You can now slide the notifications around into the order you want. When you have them arranged to your liking, tap "done."

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.