Show Your iPhone X Case Thread

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by clutchm3, Sep 13, 2017.

1. clutchm3 macrumors 6502

clutchm3

Hey everyone, thought we would start one of these threads. Show Your iPhone X Case Thread. I ordered a few Ringke branded cases and should be here by tomorrow so I can post those then!

2. QueenTyrone macrumors 6502a

QueenTyrone

I ordered a few of these from China so it'll take awhile

[​IMG]

3. iHeartsteve macrumors 65816

iHeartsteve

71ZGHl5qWCL._SL1500_.jpg Buying a simple clear case from amazon.com prime for $9.99 bc I like to show off my new iPhone X ;) And later more designers will come out with more iPhoneX cases that I like.

4. Pug72 macrumors 6502a

Pug72

5. clutchm3 thread starter macrumors 6502

clutchm3

6. Synomenon macrumors 6502

Return periods are normally 30 days. The iPhone X is still more than 30 days out. If these cases are defective for some reason and you don't know this until you put them on an iPhone X, will they accept a return / exchange?

7. Huskieboy Suspended

I see no point in buying a case this early. You have no clue when you will even get the phone

8. AJsAWiz, Sep 19, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2017

AJsAWiz macrumors 68040

AJsAWiz

There are a ton (slight exaggeration) of cases on Amazon for the iPhone X. I was looking for a case that was lightweight and stylish (not totally covering up the beauty of the iPhone) yet secure and drop tested. I actually found such a case for my iPhone 6S, made by Otterbox, sold exclusively at the Apple Store. I'd be thrilled to find the same case for my iPhone X (assuming I can get my pre order through). in the interim I found this
    iPhone X Case, Caseology [Skyfall Series] Slim Transparent Clear Scratch Resistant Protective Cover for Apple iPhone X (2017)
    for just $5.00, with a discount code on Amazon. 41YxneUoDTL._SY90_.jpg
    What I liked about this one is that there are cut outs, instead of covering up the buttons and it doesn't hide the phone.
    BTW, there were a lot of iPhone X cases with discount codes (all made the cases $5.00) but I selected this one. I can't believe how long I agonized over the selection of a temporary case.
    --- Post Merged, Sep 19, 2017 ---
    That is true. That is one reason why I bought one for $5.00 (with discount code).

9. Fuyuanhuihaoxiao Suspended

thinking about south twelve BOOKBOOK case, but still waiting the release
    instead of that find one like this [​IMG]