Showcase Touch Users by countourcase?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by Tuta, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Tuta macrumors member

Tuta

I have been looking around at various alternatives for cases/skins for the lovely new iPod Touch that my beautiful wife gave me for Valentines Day.

I had this one recommended to me by someone else, but I was wondering if anyone else had tried and liked this one?

My intent is to use the Touch as a PDA/wireless device probably more than an actual iPod -- my pda needs are basic.

CLICK

Thanks for your help everyone!

2. cmcconkey macrumors 6502

Removable Clip

I would be worried about how removable the clip is. Is it easy to remove, bump into something and loose your nice new touch?!?!?!?!?

What I use is the "Best Skin Ever", it is very nice and you don't change the size of your touch by much (not even noticeable).

Christopher

3. quicklook2 macrumors 6502

quicklook2

most of the cases have clips that remove but not too easily so they don't fall off.

4. 7even macrumors 6502a

I have this case. Looks good and works well. Haven't tried the belt clip though.

5. mrweirdo macrumors 6502

yeah I have this case as well an love it except for the belt clip. I dont use it myself as it does look like it could come out of the case easily. There is a little cap that covers up the holes for it if you dont use it instead. Also the case has this nice rubberized surrounding that helps both protect and gives you beter grip on your touch. I wouldn't hesitate in getting this case as long as you don't need the belt clip ;)

6. topicolo macrumors 68000

topicolo