Shower Radio

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Aurial, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Aurial macrumors 6502

Does anyone know of a decent shower radio which is also an iPhone/iPod dock?

I'm trying to get hold of one for a friends birthday. The idea being that you can plug your iPhone into it and listen to it in the shower.

I've found two through google, one with a huge mirror built in, and the other by a company called Jensen or something. Both are butt-ugly and appear to have been made in 2006.

Does anyone have any ideas?

2. lemonademaker macrumors 6502a

lemonademaker

In a Van Down By The River! Metro Detroit!
    i've been eyeballing this one...
    (sorry don't know how to give you a direct link because I think it's all flash driven) but here is the website...

http://www.spiinc-tx.com/

just go to products >> wireless >> shower radio...

I saw it on a Podcast (DailyGizWiz with dick and leo).... pretty cool I think it's 50 or 60 buck....
    basically you have a waterproof speakers/radio inside the shower.. then a wireless "dogle" you put in the iphone on the counter....
    looks pretty sweet.... and i just don't have the heart/(ka-hone-nays) to put the iphone or my ipod itself in the shower!!

someone post a direct link if you can

3. Resist macrumors 68030

I really wouldn't put an iPhone in the bathroom during a shower. The moisture in the air will trigger the internal moisture sensors and if you ever have a warranty issue Apple will deny it.