iPhone Showing the date on lock screen

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by bman547, May 15, 2013.

1. bman547 macrumors newbie

Ok so somehow I have managed to get rid of the date on my lockscreen and can't manage to get it back. I have removed every customization tools such as Winterboard/Springtomize/etc. that I know I have installed. Can anyone think of a way to get this back short of restoring? My guess is that there are some files that didn't get removed when uninstalling one of those tools that I just need to delete and respring/reboot.

Here's a picture of what I'm talking about

[​IMG]

2. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

You can try this and see if it works. This person had the same issue. Not sure if you share the same installed tweaks but worth a read. Let me know how you make out.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1565442&highlight=date+missing

3. bman547 thread starter macrumors newbie

4. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

Awesome! Glad I could help. FYI, its much faster if you just search yourself instead of posting and waiting/hoping for a reply. I responded quickly so it wasn't too bad for you but other times it can take a while. Don't get me wrong, we're here to help but all you had to do was search "date missing" and that thread was in the top 3 results lol. Search works really well :D

Anyways Im glad you got it fixed!

5. bman547 thread starter macrumors newbie

Haha I've been searching google for a while and for some reason didn't think to search here. My fault! Thanks again.