Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rutiger

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 10, 2006
in case you didn't know an update was posted and it works great. makes my suave icons look much better when set to 80%. now i need to work on my iconoclasm layout as the main icons and dock icons are not aligned.

GaresTaylan

macrumors 6502a
Nov 11, 2009
Great app... But is there anything that works like five column springboard does on the iPhone? When using it on the iPad everyone gets aligned on the left side of the page.

rutiger

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 10, 2006
Great app... But is there anything that works like five column springboard does on the iPhone? When using it on the iPad everyone gets aligned on the left side of the page.

use iconoclasm. there are layouts up to 8x6.

lokerd

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2010
Beaumont
use iconoclasm. there are layouts up to 8x6.

How does this affect how many apps are installed?

I have the max number of screens...but not all filled, yet.

On an iTouch, I have something installed that has the icons so close they are stuck on top of each other...got everything to one screen...and I like that.

On my first iPad, I had categories so that everything was ONE screen...of folders...and everything was in them. The problem was that it opened an app as an old format (iTouch sized).

I am just wondering what the best strategy is...and can you run out of app space? (I have 64gb)

Thanks!

Mitchrapp

macrumors 6502a
Apr 2, 2010
Yeah, CategoriesSB will work great with Categories. And shrink and Iconoclasm, just a slice of goodness.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.