Shumuri Alternatives

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by rumorman69, Oct 26, 2014.

1. rumorman69 macrumors regular

So I'm considering getting a Shimuri case for the iPhone 6. The problem is that they're currently out of stock. Another slight issue is that it doesn't offer any screen protection when you lay the phone with the screen down and the case on. Does anyone know of any alternatives to this case? It would be even better if the case had a tiny lip on the front where the screen is or protected the protruding camera.

I'm just looking for a non-hard very slim, simple case for the iPhone 6, that preferably has screen protection so I can lay my phone down without damaging it. One alternative that I found that has screen protection is the Puro Ultra Slim:
    http://www.puro.it/en/principale/st...one-6-47/cover-iphone-6-da-4.7-ultra-slim-0.3

Puro Ultra Slim Review:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaHVM51vElk

Unfortunately I don't where I can purchase the Puro case and have it shipped to the US.

Thanks!

Cheap eBay suggestions are also welcome, especially if you've already bought them and can vouch for them.
    Pictures showing off your slim cases would be great!

2. pschatz12 macrumors member

I'm in contact with Puro. Hopefully they can send me a case for review

3. Mr.C macrumors 601

This looks really interesting but it's ridiculous they charge more for shipping then what the actual product costs especially for shipping from Italy to the UK.

4. meihcydna macrumors regular

Seems more of a thin TPU cover rather than hard plastic

5. jbromer macrumors 6502a

jbromer

Check the marketplace. There is a Shumuri for sale...

6. rumorman69 thread starter macrumors regular

Unfortunately, I don't have access to the marketplace. I'm still trying to find a good Shumuri alternative, but it hasn't been easy. Not much luck yet.