Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

campas12

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 20, 2007
so- i've checked out 2 nyc stores, and 2 stores in nj over the past 4 days daily to see if they have the mpa3c in stock. both nj stores haven't even gotten the first shipment of them! the nyc stores sell out the day they get new shipments....when do they get new shipments- no idea. whens the last time they sold one- associates there had no clue.

so. that being said, is it really that hard to get!??!

hard-case

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2007
so- i've checked out 2 nyc stores, and 2 stores in nj over the past 4 days daily to see if they have the mpa3c in stock. both nj stores haven't even gotten the first shipment of them! the nyc stores sell out the day they get new shipments....when do they get new shipments- no idea. whens the last time they sold one- associates there had no clue.

so. that being said, is it really that hard to get!??!

yeah. I'm in the Sagemore store about once ever other week...and so far the only time I've seen it is when I bought one! The impression I got when I was hunting for it is that they get maybe 3-4 a shipment, and they're usually gone within a day or so. So yeah, it is kinda hard to get.

I'd have one slightly used in the for sale section, but my post count is still too low.....:(

campas12

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 20, 2007
yeah. I'm in the Sagemore store about once ever other week...and so far the only time I've seen it is when I bought one! The impression I got when I was hunting for it is that they get maybe 3-4 a shipment, and they're usually gone within a day or so. So yeah, it is kinda hard to get.

I'd have one slightly used in the for sale section, but my post count is still too low.....:(

thx for the offer, after posting i realized the apple.com store was shipping within 1-3 days. ended up buying it from there- supposed to get to me sometime this week.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.