Sick of people bugging me!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Eric Lewis, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Eric Lewis macrumors 68020

Eric Lewis

Ok..so i have a 4gb unlocked iphone on rogers in Canada

at my high school..there is like 3 of us(1 teacher, 1 friend, me) and people constantly bug me 24/7 about it...they want to touch it and see it..im so sick of this..its a PHONE...

2. boss1 macrumors 6502a

boss1

Just keep it hidden...thats what I do. You could always start charging people to touch it. You want to see the phone, it costs a buck per minute, thats the going rate. :D

3. DeaconGraves macrumors 65816

DeaconGraves

Can't really blame them. I bugged the first person I knew to have one constantly. And seeing that you're in Canada where the phone isn't commercially available yet, it makes it pretty rare.

Plus if it's just a phone, why'd you go to the trouble of buying one in the US and unlocking it? :p

4. Eric Lewis thread starter macrumors 68020

Eric Lewis

1) all in one! ipod/phone
    2) qwerty keyboard for texting
    3) internet/youtube light wifi instead of hauling my laptop

and also

having an iphone doesnt make me rich and spoiled like people say

i have a job and i work hard and earn it!
    ( im in grade 12)

5. Geffen macrumors 6502

Well the iPhone isn't widely available in Canada as of yet so this is to be expected, its not like here in the US where you can walk into any Apple or AT&T store and demo the iPhone or make a purchase, you'll most likely get that kind of attention until the iPhone does officially come to Canada.

6. xA4Hx macrumors member

I dont get my phone out, might talk about it occasionaly but since I dont sell it , I dont talk about it at work unless I am trap in a corner. lol, I dont seem in public to get bug any at all about my phone. Rarely do i talk about my phone outside my circle. It is my fellow associates that need to realise we dont sell it and quit talking about it, I like someone to get a free or nearly free phone first with att threw work before paying full price for the iphone incase they break it or whatever. Thats exactly what I did, I figure I should be rewarded for signing a contract, since I change cell companys more then anyone I know. This year alone I have been with all the major players in my area , tmobile, verizon , sprint , att. Getting ready to drop sprint to shut some people up and because it doesnt work in my house and I can reduce to just my iphone, I do wish the battery was a bit longer, or maybe it is sometimes it isnt charging all the way up. I going to port my sprint number over my att number and close my sprint and pay the termination. It is only money, I am not much of a saver of money unless I have my eye on a prize due to I cant take anything with me when I die so whats the point of saving ****. But I am starting to eye a new car, so I guess I got to lower expenses , lol my iphone bill is by far the biggest I have ever paid on a monthly basis and for so few minutes. It is life oh well. But it does hurt my saving ability.

-Richard
    Ps. If you think this is long , lol be careful of the words you choose, I guess I am long winded.

7. tMac85 macrumors 65816

tMac85

wow ... well being a kid and all and working you must have a GREAT job cause i work my butt off and still can afford 13 ipods a new MBP and 20" imac....like it says you have...
    and what do you do with 13 ipods anyway. seems like you could have a great ipod garage sale!

cough cough (dad) cough

8. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Don't worry, as soon as you turn your back -- somebody will steal it.

Then you won't be bugged by people putting fingerprints all over your phone.

[​IMG]

9. f1 macrumors 6502

lol i hope nothing goes wrong with your iPhone, cuz no one will fix it for you

10. badtzmaru macrumors 6502

it happens rarely these days, but when someone axes "how do you like the iphone" i say "I hate it. it sucks" and that pretty much ends further conversation.

11. ecks618 macrumors 6502

ecks618

I really really hate people that ask me, "So, how you like it" or "Hows that workin out for you." It bothers me soooo much, that sometimes I say the same thing. People look like idiots for asking.