Side Film for iPhone 6 plus

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by musique1986, Apr 12, 2015.

1. musique1986 macrumors newbie

musique1986

I would like to attach film at the side of iPhone 6 plus only.

I used skinomi matte film, but the film does not stick into the device well.

after few days, the end of each side film has been come apart or disjointed from the device and

become fluttering

can anyone recommend me the best film to be attached strongly into device and thick film for the side protection ?

let me please hear from you guys opinion.

thanks.

2. natsinicky macrumors member

I don't think I understand your question: What do you mean by side film? The edges to this phone are not curved like the Galaxy s6 edge... what exactly are you asking?

For a screen protector, I would just choose any of the screen protectors that have good reviews on amazon... for example:

http://www.amazon.com/Protector-amF...=8-17&keywords=iphone+6+plus+screen+protector

3. musique1986 thread starter macrumors newbie

musique1986

confusion

I think I made a confusion for everyone.

I already have a glass screen protector. Since I do not want to make my iPhone thicker, Im not willing to use any case. So I decided to put back and side film like product below image

i have used skinomi film but it doesn't work very well because the shape of iPhone side is curvy ( the picture is iPhone 4, mine is 6 plus). so I'm looking for very adhesive film to the curvy side but also thick for protection.

i hope that this helps understanding my question.

thanks !

Attached Files:

4. natsinicky macrumors member

Oh! I understand what you mean now. However, I can't think of a solution for you. I don't think I've seen anyone selling those, but perhaps you could cut your own out of a larger screen protector? I'm not sure if that's an option for you

5. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

https://slickwraps.com/iphone-6-plus-naked-wrap-5132.html

6. slickwrapsinc macrumors 6502

slickwrapsinc

Huge Thanks!
    Weston
    Slickwraps