Sidebar Colors

Discussion in 'OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)' started by moderngamenewb, Dec 18, 2012.

1. moderngamenewb macrumors 6502

Now that the colors are back in the sidebar in iTunes 11, what do you think the odds are that in 10.9, Apple will restore the colors in the finder sidebar? I think there's a good chance that they'll restore them, considering that they restored them back into iTunes. I downloaded Mountain Tweaks which lets me add the colors back, but it'd be nice if they are automatically there in 10.9

2. MisterKeeks macrumors 68000

MisterKeeks

No, they won't. The sidebar is not default, and though the colors may be, it means next to nothing. Besides, I don't see why a company would take one design direction and promptly switch back.

3. PurrBall macrumors 6502a

PurrBall

They did just that with iTunes.

4. million7 macrumors regular

True, but think about the traffic lights in iTunes when they were vertical. But later reverted back to the horizontal traffic lights.

5. -Concept- macrumors member

Well, if I were a company and a large majority of people stopped buying my product after I implemented an inherently flawed design, I would revert back. ( Just my hopes of what will happen with Windows 8 )