Sign PDF documents on iPad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by vdm10, Jun 27, 2010.

1. vdm10 macrumors newbie

Hello everyone,

what would be the best way to sign pdf documents on the iPad? I'm thinking about buying Zosh, but it seems to be getting mediocre reviews. I'd like an app where my clients can sign on the iPad and then I can just resize the signature to fit in the document.

Thanks

2. xraydoc macrumors demi-god

xraydoc

I think iAnnotate can.

3. Maven1975 macrumors 6502a

4. vdm10 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the replies. i decided to go with iAnnotate and am not disappointed. It does everything I needed it to.

5. Amazing Iceman macrumors 68040

Amazing Iceman

I bought both iAnnotate and Noterize to compare them. I love both.
    iAnnotate is great for PDFs containing text.

Noterize uses a different, more natural approach, and it's even great for creating documents and research. The only problem is that it is temporarily converting PDFs to bitmap in order to edit them (and then back to PDF), to overcome some iPAD bug. They are working on a fix for it. The app itself works great.

I did noticed that the Mail app doesn't show the annotations of iAnnotate in QuickView.

6. Dar-soft, Dec 15, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2012

Dar-soft macrumors member

Dar-soft

With PDF Forms you can create a signature, adjust its size, thickness and color.
    Besides that the application allows you to fill PDF forms and annotate your documents.

7. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

I use PDF expert. I can use it to get customer signatures on documents as well. It lets you either save a signature or sign using a one time box that doesn't save it other than the signed PDF itself.