Signal/WiFi Bars?!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by iPunish901, Oct 26, 2010.

1. iPunish901 macrumors 6502

iPunish901

i know this subject has been beaten to death, but i'm beyond tired of searching not just this forum, but others. i read answers but none work for me.

i cannot get customized signal or wifi bars to show up! its killing me slowly lol. is it because im on 4.0.2? is it because of my theme? what is the cause?

ive tried the moving the themes to the top of the winterboard list. should i just manually change them out? what am i doing wrong? seriously, im getting frustrated.

2. f4780y macrumors 6502

f4780y

The theme you have downloaded is probably not for ios 4. There are tons of old themes on cydia which just won't work (apple changes where some resources are kept between versions of ios). You'll just need to hunt for ones that do. They usually have iPhone4 or ios4 in the title...

3. TaterToT macrumors 6502

You have to be on 4.1 for @2x signal/wifi bars to work in a Winterboard theme.

4. iPunish901 thread starter macrumors 6502

iPunish901

the springboard theme i use is fiftyfootshadowsHD. i turned it off and the wifi/signal bars still do not show. so im gonna assume tatertot has the right answer, ive been dreading updating, but ill go that route when i get home after work.