"signed by: MISTAKE"...What now?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Iranian, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Iranian macrumors newbie

Hey guys, a few days ago I ordered an ipod shuffle from the UK apple store and they said it should be delivered by the 24th. Well it didn't come so I checked my order status and here is what it says:

Shipped to LONDON, GB 21 Apr 2007
    Estimated Delivery Date 24 Apr 2007 (Subject to change)
    Current Delivery Status Delivered 24 Apr 2007
    Signed By MISTAKE

So what does this mistake thing mean and how can I get my ipod??

There was someone in the house all day apart from 2-3pm, so is it just my luck that they came at that time and saw noone was in or what??

Dunno what to do really as I am new to this internet pruchasing thing :confused:

2. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

WildCowboy

Staff Member

Call up the delivery company and ask them what's up. It's showing as delivered, so if that's accurate, somebody has the iPod. If that person isn't you, they'll want to know ASAP so that they can talk to the driver while he remembers the delivery.

3. wildthing1994 macrumors member

wildthing1994

Just sit.

Just sit on it and don't worry. I followed my iPod delivery and it went from china to alaska then back to china then back to alaska, then california, then michigan, got held at the border for a day, then came to ontario.

4. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

i second this. somethings up. give them a call. be patient and hopefully they'll get somewhere fast with you.

5. ste6168 macrumors newbie

yeah i would call the delivery company and find out whats going on... something similar happened to me once; I ordered bolts for my hockey skate frames and the driver put them in my neighbors door (duplex) by accident. I called the company and they had him call my cell phone and let me know where he put them. It worked out, just took time...