Signed up for SKY Mobile

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by kevingaffney, Aug 28, 2010.

1. kevingaffney macrumors 6502a

Had sky mobile on iPhone and really like it and find very handy. Subscribed for the free till end of 2010 offer for iPad and have to say it's absolutely brilliant. Could easily watch a full footie game on it. Well worth signing up for and best of all it's free

2. maehara macrumors regular

Free for now, and then bloody extortionate once they start charging in January. Fail to see how Sky can justify charging essentially a full 2nd subscription to existing subscribers, just to watch on the iPad. Pass.

3. kevingaffney thread starter macrumors 6502a

It's 6 euros from January and that will cover both devices. For an avid footie fan like me, that's decent value

4. maehara macrumors regular

If I'm reading the App page in iTunes correctly, the £5/€6 rate is for iPhone / iPod touch only. If you're using iPad, it's £35/€54.

Since this is the iPad apps board, I'm assuming you've signed up with your iPad?

Attached Files:

• sky.jpg
      sky.jpg
      File size:
      26 KB
      Views:
  5. kevingaffney thread starter macrumors 6502a

It is the ipad I've signed up for and incidentally also have it on iPHone. Simply by contacting they gave me the four months free and it is six euros per month for both after January for both when you already have a SKYnsports subscriptions. Hope that clears up all your doubts. Sometimes pays to read up on some of this stuff on places other than iTUnes eh

6. sbaishya macrumors newbie

From http://sportsoffer.sky.com/?DCMP=ILC-SkyCOM_anywhere