Signing Apps

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Jimmy Guphanti, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Jimmy Guphanti macrumors 6502

Hello,

Is there any way to get a 1 year certificate on the Movie Box app on a non-jailbroken iPad Pro? I have been using Cydia Impactor with the .ipa file and that works fine, but only for 7 days. I know that with the Pangu app you can get a 1 year certificate, but not other apps. There are different websites that try to install Movie Box from Safari with a certificate, but those never even work.

I know you can buy profiles from a developer and all that, but I don't think you have to any more. On another iDevice earlier this year I installed Movie Box on it using X-Code in conjunction with iOS App Signer. That gave me a 1 year certificate. I tried that method just now with the new iPad Pro and it only gives the 7-day certificate.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

2. cyber16 macrumors 6502

Pay a service a few $'s or get a Dev account

3. NougatDude Suspended

4. LSUtigers03 macrumors 68020

LSUtigers03

I'm using builds.io for now. If a jailbreak comes out for 10.1.1 then I may now renew next year. It's $9.99 for the year and well worth it if you can't jailbreak and want non Apple approved apps like Movie Box, Kodi, Cartoon HD, emulators, cracked music apps, etc.

5. Samanosuke macrumors 6502

Get a developer account. I spent $99 a year for one. Well worth the money. I sign whatever I want and use whatever I want with or without jailbreak.

6. digitalm3 macrumors member

digitalm3

A little off topic but is there any good sites or lists of apps that can be side loaded on phones without a jailbreak?