Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacinDoc

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 22, 2004
The Great White North
I just noticed that refurbished Macs are completely cleared out of the Apple Canada store and almost completely gone from the U.S. store.

Is it possible that they are making way for the current models in the refurb sections?

Gymnut

macrumors 68000
Apr 18, 2003
No, and this has been brought up before. The supplies of refurbished models are finite so it is inevitable for them to run out as people buy them. Generally it is best to check early in the mornings when Apple has re-stocked the refurbished store.

MacinDoc

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 22, 2004
The Great White North
I agree with the reasoning in the above posts; I just found the fact that ALL refurb models disappeared from the Canada store at the same time a tad suspicious. I visit the store almost daily to look for a refurb 24" iMac, and there were at least a dozen models available the last time I checked...

jng

macrumors 65816
Apr 6, 2007
Germany
I agree with the reasoning in the above posts; I just found the fact that ALL refurb models disappeared from the Canada store at the same time a tad suspicious.

It's not suspicious. You guys are just jumping the gun.

When they're all gone, it just means short on a finite supply. The fact that updates are long overdue is a coincidence.

I bet if they ran out right after updates or in the middle, people wouldn't post these silly posts.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.