Silent Hill V

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by 2nyRiggz, Sep 10, 2007.

1. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Well as some of you know I'm a SH fan....theres the new SH game for the PSP and for the 360/PS3...its wonderful.

Mr. Akira is onboard with both projects and although team silent is not behind it this time.....the music will be 1st grade once again.

EGM had an exclusive with the collective whos making the game this time around(please don't turn this game into a RE4 clone)

http://www.1up.com/do/gameOverview?cId=3161060

Good read and vids for the SH fans on MR.

The split head man/monster thing is the best.

Bless

2. Jasonbot macrumors 68020

Jasonbot

I saw the movie, man was that awesome! I guess Ill look inrto the game then.

3. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

There was a good preview of the psp game in this months Games™ too.

I really enjoyed 'some' of the silent hill games. I thought 1 was good but flawed, 2 and 3 truly excellent, and 4 just didn't like. So 5.... better be on form :)

4. 2nyRiggz thread starter macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

My hands will be all over origins when it is released...I'm so glad they revamped that game from what they 1st showed...this is my number one game of 2007.

SHV is being made by a bunch of SH fans which is a good thing but I fear they might be playing it safe and just walk that line that most SH fans expect....I'm not looking for a SH2 clone.

I like the main character though...Alex Sheperd but I'm hoping he keeps his military training to a minimum.

Bless