Silent icon in status bar

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by bw1128, Sep 30, 2010.

1. bw1128 macrumors 6502a

Anyone else notice the silent mode icon just started working in the status bar? I didn't activate anything or atleast I don't think I did and it just appeared.

2. grapes911 Moderator emeritus

grapes911

Did you have LockInfo? If so did you update it recently? This was added in a recent upgrade.

3. sidewinder macrumors 68020

sidewinder

Settings --> LockInfo --> General --> Silent Status Bar Icon

S-

4. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

Yeah that's all, Lockinfo update

5. bw1128 thread starter macrumors 6502a

6. Dyspareunia macrumors regular

This is a related aside, as I too just noticed the most recent Lockinfo update (v2.3.7.19) added back the previously non-functioning silent icon on the status bar.

My question is that is possible now to completely rely on Lockinfo for status bar notifications? I also have Notifier + Status Notifier Fix installed, which after this last Lockinfo update, I now have duplicate status bar icons, such as two mail icons side by side whenever I have new mail. I was thinking of removing the Notifier + Status Notifier packages if their functionality are being duplicated within Lockinfo now.

7. gavie macrumors newbie

I had the same with duplicate mail icons. I removed Status Notifier Fix and 2 still showed. I then removed notifier and it was only showing one. So it does seem that lockinfo has it all included...Excellent stuff

8. Dyspareunia macrumors regular

That is excellent news. I'm dropping the two (notifier+fix) now, since in this instance, having less is better. Thanks for testing it out!