Silent, Vibrate, Ring

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by eli2k, May 22, 2011.

1. eli2k macrumors newbie

Is there an easy way to make these three options available? I have the switch set to make it Silent vs Ring, but there is no quick way to make it just Vibrate.

2. Adriana-white macrumors newbie

A switch on the side of iPhone makes it easy to turn the ringer on or off. Turn the ringer on or off: Flip the switch on the side of iPhone.

Note: Clock alarms still sound even if you set the Ring/Silent switch to silent.

Set iPhone to vibration mode: In Settings, choose Sounds. Separate controls let you set vibrate for both ring mode and silent mode.

Switch between ring and silent mode: Flip the Ring/Silent switch on the side of iPhone.

Source:http://www.top10iphonedownloads.com/iphone-ringers-settings-and-silent-mode-ring-switch.php

3. eli2k thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you for the link. I had read that before, and it doesn't answer my question. I wanted to have easy access to three settings: silent, vibrate, and ring, but given the current OS, there is only an option to do silent vs ring, or vibrate vs ring, but not all three.