Silicon Case for Air2

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Ahonen, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Ahonen macrumors 6502

Ahonen

I noticed Apple makes silicone cases for the iPad Pro and iPad Mini, but not for the iPad Air or Air 2. I'd like one to use with the Apple cover. I checked out third party brands on Amazon but the cases there seemed rather hit or miss. So, anyone have a recommendation for a good silicone case similar to what Apple makes?

2. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

Do you already have an Apple cover? If not, I'd recommended just getting the leather smart case.

3. Ahonen thread starter macrumors 6502

Ahonen

I do, but I like the idea of a removable cover. That's why I like the idea of the silicone case. Besides, these Apple cases don't last too long for me. About a year is all I get out of them. I guess I'm hard on my cases.

4. Badrottie Suspended

Badrottie

I really like Finite smart case for my Air 2 as well as for my LG G Pad 7.0. It smells like real leather. Now I'm in the process of ordering one for my new LG G Pad F 8.0

5. kjm18 macrumors 6502

kjm18

Apple will possibly release a silicone case when the iPad Air 3 gets released like when the Mini 4 and the Pro were released they released silicone cases for those products