silicon cases in store?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by metsjetsfan, Sep 23, 2014.

1. metsjetsfan macrumors 65816

they are all shipping well into OCT on the site. does anyone know if they are a avail there in store?

2. titans1127 macrumors 6502a

All 4 stores here on Long Island have most of them out of stock as of this afternoon. Thats for the 6+ not sure about the regular 6. If online orders are shipping in late October I can't see the stores getting many in for a few weeks.

I went to one of the stores on Saturday and they had no leather for the 6 and I think just black for silicone but I think they had all colors for the 6+. Much has changed in 3 days

3. nyyankees325 macrumors newbie

i called roosevelt field and she said they're constantly getting shipments in. they were sold out of the silicone black for the 6 though

4. titans1127 macrumors 6502a

Yeah I see that now. I'm tempted to go down there tomorrow and maybe swap my black leather for black silicone but not too sure if I want to.

5. metsjetsfan thread starter macrumors 65816

yeah crazy likenthese are harder to get than the phone itself!

6. wickedwahine11 macrumors 6502

wickedwahine11

Twice the website said they had them on stock and by the time I got down to the store, they were sold out. I had wanted to really look at it before buying but screw that, the next time I see it listed in stock in store I am just going to buy it in advance, even if it is only a couple of hours ahead.

7. Glene macrumors 6502

choose "buy online" - then before you check out choose a few stores and it'll tell you if they have it..why are you guys running around? I just picked up a silicone case this morning - not avail at 4 stores around me - but avail at a store 20 min away, print out the pick up order and 5 min later, I'm walking out with it...if they put it in your hand and you don't like it, they can reverse the whole thing on the spot.