silicon cases in store?

metsjetsfan

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 2, 2011
they are all shipping well into OCT on the site. does anyone know if they are a avail there in store?

titans1127

macrumors 6502a
Mar 10, 2009
All 4 stores here on Long Island have most of them out of stock as of this afternoon. Thats for the 6+ not sure about the regular 6. If online orders are shipping in late October I can't see the stores getting many in for a few weeks.

I went to one of the stores on Saturday and they had no leather for the 6 and I think just black for silicone but I think they had all colors for the 6+. Much has changed in 3 days

nyyankees325

macrumors newbie
Aug 19, 2014
All 4 stores here on Long Island have most of them out of stock as of this afternoon. Thats for the 6+ not sure about the regular 6. If online orders are shipping in late October I can't see the stores getting many in for a few weeks.

I went to one of the stores on Saturday and they had no leather for the 6 and I think just black for silicone but I think they had all colors for the 6+. Much has changed in 3 days
i called roosevelt field and she said they're constantly getting shipments in. they were sold out of the silicone black for the 6 though

titans1127

macrumors 6502a
Mar 10, 2009
i called roosevelt field and she said they're constantly getting shipments in. they were sold out of the silicone black for the 6 though
Yeah I see that now. I'm tempted to go down there tomorrow and maybe swap my black leather for black silicone but not too sure if I want to.

metsjetsfan

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 2, 2011

yeah crazy likenthese are harder to get than the phone itself!

wickedwahine11

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2013
Twice the website said they had them on stock and by the time I got down to the store, they were sold out. I had wanted to really look at it before buying but screw that, the next time I see it listed in stock in store I am just going to buy it in advance, even if it is only a couple of hours ahead.

Glene

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2014
Ft Lauderdale
choose "buy online" - then before you check out choose a few stores and it'll tell you if they have it..why are you guys running around? I just picked up a silicone case this morning - not avail at 4 stores around me - but avail at a store 20 min away, print out the pick up order and 5 min later, I'm walking out with it...if they put it in your hand and you don't like it, they can reverse the whole thing on the spot.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.