Silicone Case for iPhone 3G

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by SPeditor, Jul 2, 2008.

1. bobthecat23 macrumors member

2. SPeditor thread starter macrumors regular

3. SPeditor thread starter macrumors regular

More Pics

I e-mailed more-thing.com and asked for more pics so I could see the side. Here they are. Tell me what you think. I'm trying to find the right case and this one looks interesting. I like the black case on the site.

Anyone think the case over the side buttons would cause any problems? I don't own an iPhone, are they volume controls?

Attached Files:

4. rml4uk macrumors member

The case covering the volume buttons won't be a problem. Silicone is soft enough that you can press the keys just as easily as if there wasn't anything covering them. My old Speck case was like this too and I never had a problem with it. I would definitely get one of these cases if it didn't have that texture on the back. I just want a black silicone case with a completely smooth back. I think Marware has one like that if you're interested.

5. SPeditor thread starter macrumors regular

6. csupinski macrumors member

csupinski

I have a case just like the one displayed above, it's not made by the same company but it's exactly the same. It works really well and fits perfectly and seems very, very durable. I would recommend it to anyone who is buying an iPhone.

7. SPeditor thread starter macrumors regular

Do you know the name of that company? I rather by from a place closer.

Does the design make it hard to get our of your pants pocket, when placed there?

8. vinay427 macrumors 6502a

vinay427

From that site, I found this. I wonder what case that is (hint: Switcheasy Capsule Rebel)? Doesn't seem like a very reputable site to me. Also, considering that was one of your first few posts...

9. skyoong macrumors newbie

I just click on the banner ad above this post, it seems that they have a lot of series & cases, does any one know what quality are they offering?
    http://www.dealsniper.com/en/home/mobile-accessories/iphone-ipod/cases-and-protector-2.html?utm_source=local&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=iphonecases