Silicone case thickness? Also why is green sold out everywhere?

DisneyFreak777

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 15, 2012
Anybody know how much thicker the silicone case makes the iPhone 6? I might go measure it in my lab today with calipers but just wondering if there's any official number on that yet.

Or where the heck to get a green case without waiting until end of October? Every city I've looked in is completely sold out. Post your green case pics here!

MichaelMidnight

macrumors 6502
Feb 20, 2008
Los Angeles
Can't speak for the specs scientifically but I have a blue silicone case for the 6 and it doesn't add too much to it's total size. Also the colors are going fast too and I'm in LA.

DisneyFreak777

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 15, 2012
Yeah I ended up getting a blue case at my apple store, which I love, but green is my favorite color, but I can't help but feel that I picked it because green wasn't available. Oh well, the green looks like a weird guacamole green anyway.

GrandPhrase

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2012
Yeah I ended up getting a blue case at my apple store, which I love, but green is my favorite color, but I can't help but feel that I picked it because green wasn't available. Oh well, the green looks like a weird guacamole green anyway.
I apologize if this is much trouble, but do you mind giving me the dimensions of the phone with the case on?'

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.